The Holy Spirit Parent Guild is the social and community function of CSAC’s Parent Engagement Committee. The Parent Guild is a parent-driven initiative that seeks to unite the gifts and talents of our parent community. The Parent Guild’s goals are to foster a sense of community and celebration, to promote educational and spiritual enrichment, and to support the efforts of our faculty and staff. Every Holy Spirit parent is a member of the Parent Guild and is encouraged to participate in accessible, personal communication network in which our families can share ideas and interact with each other as members of one community.
Upcoming Fundraising Events:
- Land Parktoberfest: Saturday, September 30, 2017
- Jog-A-Thon: Friday, October 27, 2017
- Breakfast with Santa: Sunday, December 3, 2017
- Crab Feed: Saturday, January 20, 2018
- Annual Auction: Saturday, March 10, 2018
- Msgr. O'Connor Golf Tournament: Friday, May 11, 2018